Roger in the Blog

Monday, October 17, 2005

It’s about time…

As you all probably know the last four or five weeks has been hell. It seems that everything that can go wrong has gone wrong. Disaster after disaster; disappointment after disappointment, but look at the bright side…..I’m back and writing my blog. It’s about time for me to write something in my blog because depriving you of my genius is unkind of me.

There are too many things happened within this month; two hurricanes, graduation, a best friend’s wedding, more weddings, and random stuff. I should have more time to write especially since I don’t have to go to school anymore, but like tonight I got so much in mind that I don’t know how I will begin. I want to write about my goal and direction after graduation, thoughts with my daily experience, and my view and feelings about natural disasters like hurricane Katrina and Rita. Yet, the only thing that seems to hurt me the most is that I, Roger Hui, deprived my loyal friends and readers of the entertainment that is my life.

I agree there should not be an excuse for me laying aside my writing; I am asking my dear readers to be patient for the next post and to be tolerant with my randomness. My blog is currently experiencing power and water outage. I apologize for the inconvenience and disappointment of your experience of no new blogs, and thank you for your continuous support and cooperation. I am not trying to make any guarantee, but I will do what I can to rebuild this blog. Help is on the way.

3 Comments:

At 8:00 PM, Blogger Andy said...

Turn the pumps on!

Put down the playstation controller.

Lo and behold there stirs a blog entry!

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger Roger Hui said...

Ha ha... PS2 and GC are over. My friend took them back. I am a survivor.

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger Andy said...

Ohhh...the truth of the return of the blogger has been ascertained. Oh woe is the suffering wrought by the minions of Nintendo and Sony. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home