Roger in the Blog

Saturday, August 13, 2005

It is finished -- part I

I completed my final on Wednesday night, and it is finished. Last night was my first night I tasted freedom. I felt liberated. I thank you for those who prayed for me and supported me throughout my suffering. For those who didn't, I thank you too because I am in a good mood. This moment makes me want to reminisce the past. What I have done wrong and what I could have done better. It has been a very strange week. I made several mistakes in this short period of time. I will use this opportunity to describe one of the biggest mistakes I have ever made.

To be continued...

6 Comments:

At 5:53 PM, Blogger jlo said...

Your biggest mistake?

I bet it was betting too much on that one hand where you lost really big.

Thanks for playing, we had fun.

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger brad said...

I think I know what it is but I will not spoil the fun !

 
At 2:19 AM, Blogger Roger Hui said...

No, I was ready to go, that's why I am going all in for a losing game. We just have to start early next week; I am too old for an intense game like that late at night.

 
At 2:20 AM, Blogger Roger Hui said...

Brad, you don't know.

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger Roger Hui said...

The purchase of the Life Cycle series definitely a good call; not a mistake...

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger brad said...

Looks like I missed a lot by not going to the Grape Festival. Who would have thought ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home