Roger in the Blog

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Betray 2.1-1

Betray 2.1-1 is a patch for previous blog (Betray 2.1). According to her, the correct term she use is "T Pod" instead of "Tea Pot". "T Pod" is an mp3 player manufactured by Banana Inc. runs with Macrohard OS. We want to thank her for finally reading my blog and pointing out the misinterpretation.

In addition, I am overwhelmed and excited with the 3 comments posted by readers outside of North West Arkansas (Canada, Ireland, and Illinois.) I just want to use this opportunity to express my appreciation for my fans around the globe. So, keep your comments coming.

Thank you for your attention and co-operation. Back to the story.

1 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, Blogger Hilton Hightower said...

Canada, Ireland, and Illinois: All Terrible Places to Live and/or Visit

 

Post a Comment

<< Home