Roger in the Blog

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Regalia

I picked up my regalia today. I already have a problem; I don't know how to wear the hood? It is so weird looking that I don't even know which side is the front. The instructions are not helpful.

They are in the following:
1 Put the hood on over head with velvet side up and small tapered end in front. (There isn't a tapered end; it is pointing inward instead)
2 To prevent hood from riding against neck, attach the hood neck cord over shirt button. (I don't see no cord)
3 Obtain assistance to secure cord across the back to keep the back of hood together. (Again no cord, and I can't reach my back either)
4 Obtain assistance to turn out lining colors as illustrated in picture. (I can't see my back and my arms won't reach that far.)

They didn't teach me how to wear it in the Business School. After all these years of education, I don't know how to dress. Sigh... Walking on Saturday, help!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home