Roger in the Blog

Friday, June 17, 2005

It's alive. It's alive

The blog is not dead; in fact, it is quite active. It has been a very challenging month for me to juggle with so many things (Work, School, Friends, Family, more Work, more School, Blog, Story, and NBA Finals).

In order to celebrate the Father's day weekend and the soon coming independence day, I will roll out a blog series "Betray 2.X", and a story that my friend Ryan and I have been working on "The Silence of the Ground." If you are looking for a better way to celebrate this father's day weekend, have your friends and family read our blogs together. Remember, Read to achieve.

Send me your email address titled "Put me on your Blog", and I will put you under our mailing list for any updates of our blogs. If you are looking for ways to show your support, you can do this by posting comments on the blog, sending us emails, or sending us money. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home