Roger in the Blog

Monday, August 08, 2005

Interesting Feature in Google

Ok, some appreciations would be nice. I appreciate something like "please" or "would you?", etc. I am dead tired right now; I just finished my last class, and I do this for y'all. Have you try to put "french military victories" on Google and hit the "I'm Feeling Lucky" button? We found this feature while doing research at work.

My favourite line:
- French Revolution
- Won, primarily due the fact that the opponent was also French.

Pretty interesting.

4 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Blogger Roger Hui said...

Thank you Christina. I still have a final tomorrow evening; not quite done yet.

You are so close, when you see the defeats, follow the link.

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger terra said...

that site was funny, and sad. :)

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger sarah j. said...

I haven't been able to view it...my work server is blocking it.

 
At 1:57 AM, Blogger brad said...

i forwarded it to daniel. it's right up his alley.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home