Roger in the Blog

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Betray 2.3

Before I go into details about my product, let’s see the foregone businesses and the economic benefits if women can reduce the restroom waiting time. Fact I, survey suggests that women are the main spender of a household; they conduct over 65% of the purchasing in a household. Fact II, research suggests that individuals will spend more money if they stay longer and if they can’t tell time while they are in the store. As most marketing students would know that it is the reason why there is no clock in Wal-Mart and why you usually end up spending more and staying longer in Wal-Mart. Fact I and II supports my hypothesis that if women can reduce the restroom waiting time in a shopping center, that benefits the shopping center by generating more sales.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home