Roger in the Blog

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

It is finished -- part III

Thursday, the case has a big leap. My coworker turned herself in and pleaded guilty. She told me she was sleep-walking, and when she saw the brownie, she ate it out of instinct. She provided me an egg roll to compensate for my lost brownie. I forgave her because it would be hard for me if I see the delicious brownie sitting alone, being lonely and feeling ignored. However, I was offended by the egg roll because she thinks I like egg roll because I am Chinese. It is like you would give fried chicken or water melon to a black person to exchange the brownie. Is she going to ask me to build a wall next? In the end, I ate the egg roll; it was good.

The biggest regret in my life is that I should have eaten the whole thing. I realized that every moment of our life is precious; especially the moment of eating the Kamikaze. Seize the day and eat the Kamikaze. Telle la vie.

The End...

7 Comments:

At 2:46 AM, Blogger brad said...

I'm not buying into it. There are too many loopholes in this story. Did you really go to the police station last Tuesday ? What did they say? What really caused you to be late for Community Group ? I'll have to say this is one disappointing story...

I am also very offended by all of the racial comments. How dare she bring you an eggroll ? If it were me I would have brought you a bowl of rice and some chop sticks and said "Eat up, Chinese. That was a good brownie."

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger David said...

I really like you HK. You're a very fun guy!

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger terra said...

Can you say, manipulating the stock price???

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Andy said...

MORE BLOG....it's been almost a month!

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Here here! Your readers are patiently waiting.

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger Andy said...

I think Roger got eaten by the Playstation monster.

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger jlo said...

More blog please

 

Post a Comment

<< Home